The owner of the website www.razamerina.com, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MERINO CATTLE BREEDERS
- Its CIF is: G28799633
- Its registered office is at: CL DE JÁTIVA 53, 28007, MADRID (SPAIN)
- Registration in the Registry of Associations: Book: __, Folio: __, Volume: __, Registration: __ of the Autonomous Community of: ___________________
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Phone: 914315990
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Delegate in Data Protection: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and the owner of the Website will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the website www.razamerina.com, which is owned by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MERINO CATTLE CRIATORS (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of USER thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that said conditions may be modified. without prior notification by THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in which case it will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
For this reason, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user, in addition, is obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to to third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may deny or withdraw access and its use at any time.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEB
The website and its services are free and open access. However, OWNER OF THE WEB may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data communicated to the OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- Impersonate any other user’s identity.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood as assigned to the user. none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
The provider is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party unrelated to it.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to the provider duly identifying himself and specifying the alleged infractions.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, which have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to the OWNER OF THE WEB duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official newspapers of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
From the website, you may be redirected to content from third-party websites. Given that the provider cannot always control the contents entered by third parties on their websites, it does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between the provider and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor acceptance or approval of its contents. or services. From this website, it does not assume any type of responsibility regarding said contents. In any case, the provider states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities the content in question.
The website, including designs, logos, text and/or graphics that are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization from the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the regulations of intellectual and industrial property, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that are not the provider’s and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. In any case, the provider has express and prior authorization from them.
MINORS (14 YEARS OLD)
ATTENTION: For the use of the services offered by the website, those under 14 years of age must, previously, have obtained authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, since they must be responsible for the acts carried out by minors who are are in their charge, corresponding to all the responsibility when determining the contents and services to which they can have access. This authorization can be done through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of the province of the owner of the web.
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.